Monday, January 4, 2010

New camera! New pictures! New year! New goals!

All things feel new and wonderful today! We woke up and barely got the kids to school on time, but there were no arguments this morning! No fighting. It was wonderful! I started running again this morning. Packed Becca and Samantha in the jogging stroller and headed to the track. Kind of made me feel like a super woman with all of the snowbirds at the track saying "Wow you have 2 in there?!" Then I looked at how long it took me to run 1 mile! Oh well, baby steps huh!?

I have to admit I think that the New Year as a holiday is a joke! Big deal stay up until midnight! I am an adult I can stay up until midnight any time I want to! BUT the New Year as a concept I LOVE! I love to make new goals and see how I did on my goals from the previous year. I love to make lists and calendars and plans! I love the potential that a new year holds! You now know what a HUGE nerd I am:)

I got a nice sparkling new camera for Christmas so I thought what a good time to share some beautiful pictures!









4 comments:

The Kleyn Family said...

Your kids are adorable! And woo-hoo on the new camera! What fun!

Unknown said...

So cute. Looks like you had a great Christmas. We'll have to get together when we get back home!

Tiffany Haynes said...

Beautiful pictures! I had planned to start running also, but woke up with an awful cold, which is still here. I've already lost my drive. Maybe next year:)

Tiffany Haynes said...

OH, and Samantha is a doll!!! I love all of that hair!