Monday, December 13, 2010

Ready or not!

Ready or not here comes #5! Yep we are going to have a baby! We are still a little shocked but thrilled as well. We don't have a definate due date yet but know it will be July or August. I am finally starting to feel sick. I know that sounds weird but after 2 miscarriages we rejoice at the first barf and find peace in the nausea! I am excited for just about everything about this baby! I am excited to experience birth again. I am excited to find out if we will have a boy or girl. Porter REALLY wants a brother! Not so much excited to be pregnant during the summer again but oh well! So there you have it, by next year we will be a family of 7!!!

2 comments:

Tiffany Haynes said...

Congratulations!!! That's so exciting!

Fawn Harris said...

congrates, 7 is a great number, we love it.