Thursday, April 14, 2011

When I grow up!

When I grow up I want to:
Run a marathon
Be a great cake decorator
Know many of languages
Travel the world
Be a really smart historian
Sew wedding dresses
Be an author
Write beautiful music
Help women in the birthing process
Be a genealogist
Be an incredible pianist
Learn the guitar and many other instruments!
Sing in an amazing full choir
Serve many missions with my husband
Fit into my clogging shoes and dance till I sweat!
Allow my body to move to music in a beautiful way
Brush up on my sign language

And many, many more...for right now I'm a MOM! I always wanted to be a mom and I am! Sure I am still working on those other things. Sometimes I lose focus and try to do to much at a time. It's hard to admit that the most important thing I do right now is laundry, dishes, clean, and wipe butts! I am also wiping tears, making smiles, creating smart brains, being an example of one individual's potential, giving kisses, creating life and LIVING it! I love this opportunity I have to LIVE! I get to learn and grow. I just hope that I can keep pushing forward at a steady pace so I can do all those things I want to do when I grow up!

What do you want to do when you grow up???!!!

1 comment:

Schauers Hours said...

Hi Kristy. This is Drew's cousin Heather Schauers. I'm sorry to do this on a blog, but I don't have any other contact for you and Drew and I need your current address for a Rappleye Family Directory I'm creating. Would you mind emailing me your address? heatherschauers@gmail.com
Thanks so much. And congrats on your little Spencer!