Monday, April 11, 2011

My bright idea!

So here it is... my big idea for the day! As I was snuggling my screaming baby last night (turns out she has the flu), and wishing I could fall asleep, I came up with this brilliant concept! MY HOUSE IS A DISASTER! My kids couldn't care less if they live like pigs but it is driving me nuts I say! So I decided for Family Home Evening we would take a trip to the temple and visitor's center. Drew and I would make sure we point out things like: Wow it's so clean, There aren't any weeds, no litter on the carpet or outside, no bugars on the walls, everyone is so quiet and helpful... and so on. Then we will get into our filthy car and drive to our filthy home and notice things like: wow look at that underware on the floor! I would never have seen that at the temple! You get the idea right!! Let's hope that they get the idea...at least for a couple of days before they forget it all!! P.S. this is the most boring looking blog ever! I can't seem to change the background without it taking away my blog lists and such! HELP! Advice anyone??

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Great idea!! Did it work? Maybe I will have to try it with my kids! (and husband...)