Thursday, January 20, 2011

Let's get this over with!

Why.....WHY do I have to keep reminding myself that life is good? I am so spoiled and all I can think about is how I hate feeling sick, my lungs hurt, everytime I cough I freaking pee my pants because I have been pregnant 7 times! My house is dirty cause I am always tired, my kids are messy, we have to many bills..........WAAAAAAA somebody call a wambulance!!! What the heck is my problem? I have a home, a comfortable home! My husband has a job and a very VERY good boss, all of my children are well and whole! Not so much as a doctors visit in many months! My family loves me. My husband loves me and puts up with my moaning all the time. I have incredible friends!

Where did the old Kristy go that was at peace with life and sang as she went along? I want her back! That's my goal from now until Valentine's day!!! (and beyond) Bring the LOVE back into my home and my life. Find JOY and stop being a baby!!! Heaven knows we have been blessed with many of those! I don't mean that the "old Kristy" has to come back because I am constantly growing and changing (yep that's the understatement of the year!). So what I am looking for is a new and improved Kristy. Pitty parties will still happen I am sure of it BUT they will not be as frequent and they will not last as long!

So TODAY I am picking up my scriptures. May not sound big but tomorrow...who knows...maybe we can add something more. As long as I am moving forward!

Once again, thanks for listening to me learn;)

No comments: